Ask the Expert: Having difficulties choosing which Extenders to go along with the Verizon Router? Our Expert is here!

Kh-Silke
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sometimes, you may find yourself needing more wireless coverage area than what could be provided by a single Verizon Router; or you want wired or wireless connectivity at a remote location of your property. A Fios or Verizon Extender could come to the rescue.

Over the past years, Verizon has released more than 3 generations of routers and extenders. It is important to note that not all extenders are compatible with all routers. Adding to the complications, some extenders may only permit certain backhaul modes when used with a particular router.

Confused yet? Good, our expert is here to help.

dsc_0136 (1).jpg

Lucas, or otherwise known as Cang_Household, is one of our subject matter experts. He will be here to resolve your confusions, so you could get more values out of your subscribed service.

How does this event work?
Come to this Ask the Expert Board and post your question by Sunday, September 17, 2023
Cang_Household will do his best to answer your questions by Sunday, September 24, 2023

Why should I come to the "Ask the Expert" session?
Do you want to nail down the definition of "backhaul?"
Do you want to know the advantages and disadvantages of different backhaul modes?
Do you want to know the difference between Verizon Extenders and conventional wireless extenders on the market?
Do you want information on current Verizon Extender offerings, and which routers do they typically go with?
Do you need solutions on how to extend your network to a remote area of your home?
2 Solutions
silke
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the definition of "backhaul?" I'd like to know more about it. 

View solution in original post

silke
Community Leader
Community Leader

I can respond here when the topic is locked with the Ask the Expert role. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
silke
Community Leader
Community Leader

What is the definition of "backhaul?" I'd like to know more about it. 

silke
Community Leader
Community Leader

I can respond here when the topic is locked with the Ask the Expert role. 

Nilsa_VZ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Looks good. Let's post. 

Verizon Logo
Nilsa
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager II
0 Likes