Costco Rebates

exchao
Community Manager
Community Manager

Verizon often partners with other vendors to offer promotions and savings. One of these partners is Costco Wholesale. The Verizon kiosks in Costco may sell Verizon services but are not official company stores. As a result, some of the promotions offered may not be managed by Verizon.

Currently there is a promotion for a Costco gift card with purchase of device and service on Verizon. The fulfillment of the gift card is managed by Costco. Some of you have asked about how to get the gift card. Below is the description of the process shared by one of our Customer Care Analysts.

Costco waits 90-days before processing the gift card promotion for qualifying customers. The 90-days is their return policy window, and naturally they don’t want to process promotions for returns. So the first thing is to wait for those 90-days to pass. Following that, they process the promotion, and you’ll receive your gift cards via email within 14-weeks. I know that’s a long timeframe, but that is what Costco has indicated. In my experience dealing with this, Costco usually doesn’t need the full 14-weeks to send the gift card email. Still it may take that long based on what they’ve shared with us.  

One thing we found is it was important to check your email for the gift cards. Costco sends the gift cards from the email address, "costco@digitalshopcard.costco.com." I highly recommend checking your Inbox, junk or spam folder, for any emails from that sender. In many cases, the customer I was working with found their Costco gift cards by looking for that email. Please if you could check your email, I’d appreciate it. If you searched and didn’t locate it, just let us know. 

0 Likes
0 Replies